The 14th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2014 will be taking place in Brussels from the 19th until 21st of March 2014.
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
The focus will be on:
- How do car manufacturers and the industry close the recycling loop?
- New cars and new recycling technologies
- Best available recycling technologies
- European ELV Directive towards 2015
- E-mobility – Influence on car recycling and dismantling
- Reports about illegal export of wrecks
- Rare earth recycling – what does it mean for the car industry
- Sustainability benefits of car recycling
- Effect of durable raw materials low prices on ELV recycling
- Tyre recycling
- Economic impact of the reduced availability of car bodies for shredder companies
- Implementing new laws and regulations
14th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2014
19 – 21st March 2014